Bird-Nest Hair on a Busy Day

This is for all you ladies who have little curly hair and bad humidity gives them a look of carrying ... hmmm, now how do I put it nicely ... bird nest on their head. I know, I go through the same...

It happens quite often that you are getting late to get to work and the weather is not supporting you in at least reducing the time for fixing hair. Besides, anything you do turns out pretty bad anyway. In situations like this you know what I usually do? I just make a very quick bird-nest-hair-bun [yeap, that is exactly what I call it] on uncombed and un-brushed hair. Just give yourself a "too-busy-to-fix-yourself" look ... yes, yes, even at work ... and believe me it actually works. 

You don't always have to look fresh, ready, and energetic in corporate world. I know very well you can't, not always at least. Sometimes, "too-busy-to-fix-yourself" look adds in a true quality in your physique and that seems more realistic than "always-look-fresh".

Just remember, absolutely anything would look great on you as long as you have the confidence to carry it. 

So, next time you make this hairstyle, do share your thoughts here!